• Before replacing/reprinting your order, we request that your order is returned to our facility for quality and damage inspection.
• This guarantee is limited to a reprint of the original order in the exact quantities, on the same media, and on the same mounting substrate. Nova Display's only obligation is replacement or credit for product proven defective or unusable.
• We are not liable for any damages, losses, or expenses arising in connection with misuse or inability to use the products. The customer shall test and verify the suitability of the product for intended use.
• We are not responsible for damages or claims that occurred at your place of business, or done by your employees after order was received.
• We are not responsible for shipping errors such as an incorrect address, or undeliverable packages due to this error.
• We are not liable for courier damages, errors, delays or loss.
• We are not liable for damages, delays, or loss during drop-shipments of the product from your facility to your vendor or project location.
• We are not liable for order specification errors such as size, quantity, product type, finishing type, substrate type, or mounting options.
• We are not responsible for design, color selection, improper spelling, punctuation, grammatical, or other errors made by the customer during the creation of the artwork files.
• We are not responsible for low-quality prints resulted because of the inferior quality or low-resolution on originally submitted graphic files.
• We use the CMYK full color process and we are not responsible for printed color variations that may occur during the color conversion process. It is important to send any guidelines or print samples for approximate color matching. Please note that exact color matches are not always possible.